Big Bear Lake Memorial 5K Fun Run to Benefit “Wounded Warrior Project”
Big Bear Lake Memorial 5K Fun Run
A scenic and challenging 5K course with excellent Lake Views and a FUN start and finish in The Village of Big Bear Lake. The Big Bear Lake Memorial 5k Fun Run is a proud supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project.
- 6:00 am Big Bear Lake Memorial 5K Fun Run to Benefit “Wounded Warrior Project”
Spring Wine Walk
Spring Wine Walk
WINE AND BEER FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Stroll the Village boutiques and shops while sampling fine wines and light hors d’oeuvres.
$30 per person (Pre-sale) • $35 per person (Day of the Event if Available)
Or in The Village at: Home Warehouse Design Center, Hunter’s Hall, La Dolce Vita, The Shirt Shanty, Art Garden, Room to Room, and The UPS Store.
Participating Stores: Home Warehouse Design Center , Brown Bear Gift Shop, The Bath Workshop, Charleze, Cedar Rose Lane, Belladonna Clothing Company, The Cave, Art Garden, The Copper Q, Del Logo’s Boutique, Dreamlight Designs, Golden Bear Cottage Gifts, Action Segway Tours, Paisley Boutique, Follow Your Art, O Koo Ran, Room to Room, Goldilocks and the Bears Three, Village Sweet Shoppe, Hunter Hall’s , Village Spa, Cowboy Fancy, Big Bear Lake Reservation Center, The Village Quilt Shop, Le Dolce Vita Tasting Room, Murray’s Saloon & Eatery, Chad’s Place, Amangela’s, Trolls of Big Bear, AV Nightclub, Bear Skins ( Non Alcoholic)
Food Courtesy of:The Captain’s Anchorage, Nottingham’s Tavern, El Jacalito Grill, Sonora Cantina, Hacienda Grill, Sugar Pine Bakery
Featuring: Sierra Nevada Brewing, Specialty wines courtesy of Bev Mo, Distinctive Vines by Lapis Luna Winery, Big Bear Mountain Brewery
Tickets can also be purchased in the Village at Home Warehouse Design Center, La Dolce Vita, The Shirt Shanty,Hunter’s Hall, Room to Room, Art Garden and The UPS Store.
A portion of the proceeds benefit – BIG BEAR VALLEY EDUCATION TRUST
- 3:30 pm Spring Wine Walk
8th Annual JazzTrax Summer Music Festival
JazzTrax newest festival site is a spectacular lakeside lawn at the Marina Resort in the Village of Big Bear Lake. It is the 6th annual JazzTrax Summer Music Festival in the San Bernardino Mountains, above Southern California, but the first to be held right on the lake. Plans are laid for the stars of smooth jazz to perform on a floating stage on top Big Bear Lake while the audience sits alongside on the shoreline. For more information call (866) 872-9849 (866-trax-tix).
- 8th Annual JazzTrax Summer Music Festival
4th of July Fireworks Spectacular, Over Big Bear Lake
Come attend the biggest 4th of July fireworks display in Southern California. The fireworks are shot off from a barge on the Lake and are viewable from any of our public parks or the best spot, from a boat on the Lake. Show starts at around 8:30pm to 9:15pm.
- 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular, Over Big Bear Lake
The City of Big Bear Lake boasts a beautiful shopping and entertainment district on the Lake, nestled in the San Bernadino Mountains. With over 120 local vendors, the Village can satisfy your every shopping wish in just one stop!
- is it a charming shopping and entertainment district on beautiful Big Bear Lake, nestled in the San Bernardino Mountains.
- magine delightful boutiques, adorable souvenir shops, elegant home decor and more, all in one place.
- unch with friends, dine by candlelight with a loved one or enjoy dinner with the family.
- et us accommodate you for the day or the whole weekend.
- dventure around the village, bowl with friends or sail around the lake.
- et things done: go to the bank, ship a package or get a massage.
- njoy our enchanting Village and come back to visit us often!