Stroll the Village boutiques and shops while sampling fine wines and light hors d’oeuvres.
$35 per person (Pre-sale) • $45 per person (Starting May 24th)
Or in The Village at: The UPS Store
Participating Stores (subject to change): Home Warehouse Design Center , Brown Bear Gift Shop, The Bath Workshop, Charleze, Cedar Rose Lane, Belladonna Clothing Company, The Cave, Art Garden, The Copper Q, Del Logo’s Boutique, Dreamlight Designs, Golden Bear Cottage Gifts, Action Segway Tours, Paisley Boutique, Follow Your Art, O Koo Ran, Room to Room, Goldilocks and the Bears Three, Village Sweet Shoppe, Hunter Hall’s , Village Spa, Cowboy Fancy, Big Bear Lake Reservation Center, The Village Quilt Shop, Le Dolce Vita Tasting Room, Murray’s Saloon & Eatery, Chad’s Place, Amangela’s, Trolls of Big Bear, AV Nightclub, Bear Skins ( Non Alcoholic) *Subject to change
Food Courtesy of:The Captain’s Anchorage, Nottingham’s Tavern, El Jacalito Grill, Sonora Cantina, Hacienda Grill, Sugar Pine Bakery
A portion of the proceeds benefit – BIG BEAR VALLEY EDUCATION TRUST
The City of Big Bear Lake boasts a beautiful shopping and entertainment district on the Lake, nestled in the San Bernardino Mountains. With over 120 local vendors, the Village can satisfy your every shopping wish in just one stop!
- is it a charming shopping and entertainment district on beautiful Big Bear Lake, nestled in the San Bernardino Mountains.
- magine delightful boutiques, adorable souvenir shops, elegant home decor and more, all in one place.
- unch with friends, dine by candlelight with a loved one or enjoy dinner with the family.
- et us accommodate you for the day or the whole weekend.
- dventure around the village, bowl with friends or sail around the lake.
- et things done: go to the bank, ship a package or get a massage.
- njoy our enchanting Village and come back to visit us often!