The City of Big Bear Lake boasts a beautiful shopping and entertainment district on the Lake, nestled in the San Bernardino Mountains. With over 120 local vendors, the Village can satisfy your every shopping wish in just one stop!
To the Village
From the West:
- Continue on Hwy 18. Village begins on Village Dr. and Big Bear Blvd. at the “Welcome to the Village” sign. Go straight or left.
From the East:
- Continue on Hwy 18. Village begins on Pine Knot Ave. and Big Bear Blvd. at the “Welcome to the Village” sign. Go straight or left.
To Big Bear from the South
- 210 East. Mtn. Resorts Exit onto 330
- In Running Springs, 330 N becomes Hwy 18
- Right across Dam on Big Bear Blvd/Hwy 18
- 91 East
- 215 North
- 10 East
- Take the Jct./Highland/330 Exit onto 210 West
- Mtn. Resorts Exit onto 330
- Follow above directions
Alternative from 10:
- 10 East to Orange St North in Redlands
- Follow signs to Hwy 38
From San Diego County:
- 15 North to 10 East. Follow above directions.
From Palm Springs:
- 10 West. Follow above directions.
To Big Bear from the North
From the High Desert:
- I 15 to Victorville. Exit at Bear Valley Road East to Lucerne Valley. Right on Hwy 18.
From Las Vegas:
- 15 South to Barstow. Take the 247/Big Bear Exit to Lucerne Valley. Left on Hwy 18.
View Larger Map